Hello and Welcome to King Kresse!
Before we get into covering everything related to Cougars basketball, I wanted to take this opportunity to talk about why I'm starting this blog and what you can expect from King Kresse in the future.
Now, there are already a handful of blogs that cover the College of Charleston basketball team but most are either outdated or rarely updated. As such a huge fan of this school's basketball team, I just couldn't stand to see our program fall behind the curve in connecting with its fan base. King Kresse will be dedicated to bringing fans commentary, previews, game summaries and whatever else we can think of as often as possible. You can expect each post to have a dash of humor and maybe some unfair bias towards my beloved College of Charleston but, then again, I never promised this blog would be fine example of objective journalism.
As I write this first of many posts, it's the beginning of a new year. It's a time for undeterred optimism and new life. So here's to a long web life and a rich community for CofC fans to interact. Go Cougars!

No comments:
Post a Comment