![]() |
| One year! YYYEAAAAHHH!!!! |
Tomorrow, January 11th, marks the one year anniversary of this blog. I can't believe King Kresse.com has made it this far and I have to thank you readers for visiting here so often. I'd also like to thank you, worthless Business Administration degree, for giving me nearly unlimited time to attend games and write my posts.
To celebrate this milestone, I've compiled some interesting stats from Blogger's dashboard. Overall this website has more than 6,000 unique visitors as well as over 130 posts and counting.
Most Popular Posts
*More stats after the jump
Top 5 Refering Sites
1) Google
2) CofCFans.com
3) Facebook
4) Catamount Sports Blog
5) Mocs Mania
Top 5 Search Keywords
1) King Kresse
2) Andrew Goudelock
3) Antwaine Wiggins
4) KingKresse.com
5) Lime Green Sweater College of Charleston
Top 5 Page-Viewing Countries
1) USA
2) United Kingdom
3) Israel
4) Ukraine
5) Canada
Amount of Money I've Made from this Blog: $-20.00
Number of Times I've Muttered an Expletive to Google Tech Support: 3
Best YouTube Comment on Goudelock Vid: "HELL YEA LAKERS SMASHIN NOW"
Favorite Picture of Donald Sims to Appear on this Blog:
But in all seriousness thanks again to the readers, facebook link-posters and the rest of the Socon blogosphere for linking your sites to mine. As long as CofC makes their games readily accessible and fans keep returning to King Kresse, i'll keep posting. Big things are in store over the next few months so keep reading and go Cougars!





Congrats on the anniversary, I enjoy reading it. Best wishes from Purple & Gold, Catamount Sports Today.
ReplyDelete