Saturday, December 3, 2011

Chattanooga Preview



College of Charleston (6-1, 1-0)
Chattanutsack (2-5, 0-1)
TD Arena
Tipoff at 4pm on ESPN3

I would love to write a more extensive preview of this game but I'm going to soak in this beautiful Charleston weather and get some food in me before the game. I'll narrow it down to three things:

1) Rebound: Create more opportunities for our offense to score and limit second chance opportunities for the Mocs

2) Play smart: This means no dumb fouls and not letting the atmosphere of TD Arena or a run by the Mocs force us to play out of control.

3) Rise to the occassion: UTC may be struggling this season, but they were still picked to be one of the top teams in the Socon. They have the talent to back it up and right now their backs are against the wall. They'll come out swinging. The Cougars need to play their best and not let the Mocs' record fool them. Losing this game would not be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment